By David L. Pulver, Kenneth Peters
Weapons, autos, and Gadgets
GURPS Ultra-Tech is the sourcebook for science-fiction know-how, from the close to destiny to the farthest reaches of the mind's eye. it is a beneficial significant other to GURPS Space, GURPS Bio-Tech, and GURPS countless Worlds, and a good source for any personality or crusade that wishes know-how from the next day to come . . . and past. GURPS Ultra-Tech is filled with own apparatus for heroes and superheroes from TL9 to TL12, including:
- Weapons - from caseless attack carbines and monomolecular swords to antimatter warheads and disassembler nano.
- Protection - How do you cease a nanomorph murderer with a field-jacketed X-ray laser rifle? test a dreadnought battlesuit and a private strength monitor . . . .
- Medicine - Superscience can heal, rebuild, and increase on nature. dying itself can turn into a short lived inconvenience. With cybernetics and neural interfaces, ultra-tech clinical apparatus and brain importing, "medical miracles" develop into daily occurrences.
- Transport - Air vehicles, hovertanks, tilt rotors, grav belts, supercavitating minisubs, matter-transport cubicles - plenty of how one can get the place the motion is, for the adventurer at the go!
- As expertise advances, the road among guy and desktop may well develop into more and more blurred. GURPS Ultra-Tech presents ideas for constructing the services and boundaries of man-made intelligence, in addition to templates for robot or overall cyborg our bodies, from convenient technical 'bots to shapeshifting nanomorphs.
And nonetheless extra! residing biosuits, laptop implants, holographic projectors, psionic amplifiers, neutrino communicators, nanofactories, hyperspectral goggles, chameleon fits, fix paste, Dyson spheres - there is something for each event at each tech level.
GURPS Ultra-Tech was once written by way of David L. Pulver, co-author of the GURPS uncomplicated Set, Fourth Edition, and writer or co-author of over 60 different gaming books, and Kenneth L. Peters, the writer of Transhuman house: Spacecraft of the sunlight System, and a co-author of Transhuman area: below Pressure.
This is the 3rd version of GURPS Ultra-Tech; it's been revised to the GURPS Fourth Edition principles. The oldest fabric integrated right here dates again to the 1st variation of GURPS Space; different fabric used to be revised from the GURPS Third Edition models of GURPS Ultra-Tech, GURPS Ultra-Tech 2, GURPS Cyberpunk , GURPS Psionics, GURPS Robots, and Transhuman Space. The softcover reprint includes a similar fabric because the prior print run (updated for the most recent errata, of course!), with black-and-white interiors and a reduce price.
From the sting of the following day to the star-flung destiny, GURPS Ultra-Tech can equip your characters and your campaign!